Friday, January 23, 2009

Life and life more abundantly

I LOVE these hearts. I've made at least 20. I can't decide if I want to just make 8-10 (for each person) to make a pennant/banner or if I want to make them larger and embroider something on each one of them specific to the recipient. 

I guess I could do both.




(Ignore the loose ends)

Youth Quest is in less than a month. I've been distracted because it's ALL I can think about.

Athens has the prettiest stars ever.

I'm not in a paragraph mood. 

Yesterday's playlist was Christian rock and Christian rap circa 2002. I love Jesus, but Christian rap is TOO much. I laughed so hard all day. My French test was sprinkled with a few giggles just remembering "Pullin' out my big black book/ 'Cause when I need a word defined, that's where I look / So I move to the L's, quick, fast, in a hurry / Threw on my specs, thought my vision was blurry. / I looked again, but to my dismay / It was black and white with no room for grey. / Ya see, a big 'V' stood beyond my word / And, yo, that's when it hit me that luv is a verb / ... / Thinkin' of a way to explain-o / 'Cause you knowin' I'm flowin' like a bottle of Dran-o..." 

Today's is musicals--Broadway and movies. 
Between Nikki Blonsky and Christian rap, I'd take the latter. Nikki can be shrill. dc Talk is talented and at least has a good message. 
But I am enjoying the Peter Pan (2004) soundtrack. 

This weekend is my roommate's birthday.  (J'ai peur de le boom!) I think I'll make her a heart and a cupcake. (I won't make the cupcake. I've baked enough to last me a good 2 years.)



(Central Park Zoo)
It makes me want to plant a tree now. I don't think my apartment complex would like that too much! If I can't have a pet larger than fish in a 20 gallon tank, I don't think they'd be too keen on me ripping up their landscape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment