Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream

Last night was incredibly emotional for me. I felt overwhelmed and under-qualified at my life. It started by reading the Post Secret blog and book, then I cried at a Mr. Rogers video, then I read my Bible until I got a tear on one of the pages. Then I freaked out because I hate when paper is damaged. I didn't go out last night because I was too embarrassed and I didn't want to shower again. 

Today, the world was ready to make it up to me. I saw a wonderful old friend and learned about water conservation in my favorite class. I got a cute skirt in the mail and then went to a friend's to watch "The Office." I ate a McFlurry for the first time in 9 years then came home and ate a clementine. 

It doesn't seem like much, but I had an excellent day.


(Aren't they gorgeous? See why my day was brightened?)

No comments:

Post a Comment